This masterclass is all about the noble and gastronomic grape variety: Riesling! Considered the chameleon of the wine world, Riesling is one of the most versatile and aromatic grape varieties. Ranging from very clean and crispy styles, to rich and luscious sweet. Some find her in the beginning somewhat difficult to appreciate, while others have fallen eternally in love immediately… Discover your personal taste during this Masterclass event.
On the tasting menu:
– Viñas del Vero Riesling, Somontano (Spain)
– Grand Kru Kessler Riesling, Alsace (France)
– Riesling Auslese, Mosel (Germany)
– Riesling Spätlese, Rheingau (Germany)
– Riesling Beerenauslese, Rheingau (Germany)
The tasting comes with small bites.
Places are limited, so if you are interested please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or book through: http://
Date: Saturday May 21
Time: 19.00 – 21.00hr
Costs: 29 euro per person
Location: Apocapoc BCN (El Born barrio)