Blend and Bottled respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. We use your information to process the orders as quickly and easily as possible. If at any point we decide to use personal information in manner that is different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you. We will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only make available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. You have always the right to correct your data.
The information that we gather is used to give you the following services:
- If you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to keep you informed about the progress of your order.
- To make shopping at Blend and Bottled as pleasant as possible, with your with your consent we store the personal data, as well as the data regarding the order and the use of our security services. This allows us to personalize the website and to recommend products which you may find interesting.
- With your permission we will use your data to inform you of the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you do not longer wish to receive this information, you can let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you create an account with Blend and bottled we store your data on a secure server. In your Blend and Bottled account we store information such as your name and address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information, so you do not need to fill in these data with every new order.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback that we receive from our visitors helps us to develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether you add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we reserve the right not to publish what doesn’t contribute to our site requirements.
- If you respond to a promotion or contest, we ask your name, address and email address. We use this information to perform, to disclose the winner(s) and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.