By booking any wine tasting, course or event with Blend and Bottled, whether by telephone, email, via our website or via a booking form, these terms and conditions shall apply and you agree to accept such terms and conditions. (the “Workshop Conditions”). Throughout the Workshop Conditions, “We”, “Us” and “Our” shall mean Blend and Bottled, “You” or “Your” shall mean you the customer and “Workshop” or “Workshops” (as the context shall admit) shall mean such Wine tasting, Course or Wine Event that you have booked to attend.
We shall take all reasonable care and skill in providing the Workshop.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that details submitted to us when booking any course are correct.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any food allergies or other dietary requirements in your party within reasonable time for us to make the necessary arrangements on your behalf. This also applies to any person(s) for whom you have purchased a gift voucher.
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend one of our workshops. By making a booking by whatever means you warrant that at the time of the relevant workshop taking place for which you have booked you will be 18 years old or over. We reserve the right to require you to produce appropriate proof of age at the commencement of any workshop.
- We endeavour to provide workshops in accordance with our promotional and offer materials, but we reserve the right to make variations to such workshops as may be required from time to time. We shall notify you of any material change that we are making to any wine course that you have booked.
- It is your responsibility to update us in writing if there is a change in your contact details.
- We are not liable for any damage which may occur to clothing or personal effects at or during the course of any of our courses.
We reserve the right to cancel any scheduled workshop. If a workshop is cancelled, and you cannot attend a suitable alternative, we will refund your booking.
- All workshops are run on the basis of reaching minimum numbers required. If the minimum number of bookings per workshop is not met, and we have to reschedule or cancel such a course, you will be refunded if a suitable alternative date or workshop is not available.You agree to:
- obey any instructions given to you by the tutor;
- maintain a reasonable standard of safe behaviour
We shall not be responsible for, or have any liability to you in respect of:
- accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending any course;
- any loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of contract or negligence.
- These exclusions do not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any matter which we cannot exclude or limit by law.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Occasionally for reasons beyond our control, it is necessary for us to cancel a workshop. In the event that we have to do so you may re-book (availability permitting) an alternative course and any difference in the course fee will either be reimbursed by us or paid by you. If this is not possible, or you are unable to attend an alternative date or course that we suggest to you, the following terms apply:
- We will refund the full purchase price if you made a course/date specific booking and have paid in advance.
- If you used an open dated voucher to enroll onto that workshop, then your original open dated voucher will be revalidated for a further 12 months, but will not be refunded.
- In the event that we have to cancel a date and we offer you the option to change your booking to an open voucher and you accept this offer, you then agree to be bound by our terms and conditions relating to open vouchers.
CANCELLATION POLICY WINE TOURS
A booking deposit of 10% of the total invoice is required 28 days in advance in order to secure the date. This deposit is fully refundable on or before 14 days prior to the event.
The remaining payment of 90% is required 14 days prior to the event date. The remaining payment is fully refundable on or before 7 days prior to the event date. For cancellation within 0-7 days prior to the event no refunds are extended.
Blend and Bottled reserves the right to change or to modify these terms from time to time.